Support for emergent anatomists and postgraduate (PhD) students to attend the IFAA 2019 Congress.
The IFAA Executive Board is making a limited amount of funding available which will allow for the payment of the registration of 20 individuals i.e. ten emergent anatomists and ten postgraduate (PhD) students from low- and some lower middle-income countries to attend IFAA 2019.
Emergent anatomists are defined as academics employed in knowledge-based institutions who are actively trying to establish themselves as teachers, researchers or as educational innovators and have not been in their academic post longer than approximately eight years.
- Applicants must be from countries that are member associations of the IFAA or have provisional member status of the IFAA.
- Only mail received via the President of an IFAA Member Association will receive a response.
- Applicants must be presenting at the Congress.
- Applicants must include a statement that they will pay for their own travel and accommodation expenses.
- Registration fees will not be paid to the recipients, but will be paid directly to the London Organising Committee.
- No more than one person in each category (emergent anatomist or postgraduate student) from a country will be approved.
Low income countries:
Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Korea Dem. People's Rep., Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zimbabwe
The following lower middle income countries are also included:
Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Egypt, Georgia, Ghana, Myamar, Romania, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Turkey, Croatia, Serbia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela
Applications for this incentive must reach the panel before 28th February 2019. Applicants can only apply via the President of their own Association. Applications must be emailed to the president of IFAA: firstname.lastname@example.org for screening by a panel.